Ninja!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

DOING IT SCOUSE STYLE...

A Scouser found himself in London and decided to approach a prostitute down in Soho

He asked her, "How much do you charge for an hour?"

"100 pound," she replied.

"Do you do Scouse style?" he asked.

Not knowing exactly what this was, she refused.

He tried to sweeten the deal and said, "I'll pay you 150 quid to do it Scouse style."
Again she declined.

Being the persistent type, he laid down a final offer. "I'll give you 200 quid to go Scouse style with me! What do you say?"

Finally, she agrees, thinking, "Well I've been in the game for over ten years now. I've been there and done that, and had every kind of request from weirdos from all over the world. How kinky could Scouse style be?"

After an hour of every possible way and position, she turned to him and said, "That was fantastic, but I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. Where does the 'Scouse style' come in?"

The Scouser popped a can of lager and replied, "I'll pay you next Thursday when I get my dole money."

No comments: