Ninja!

Monday, March 20, 2006

SONG OF THE DAY 19/03

Summer Lovin'

Sung to the song "Summer Lovin" from Grease:


Bill: "Summer intern, had me a blast"

Monica: "White House intern, happened so fast"

Bill: "Met a girl, crazy for me"

Monica: "Met the prez, down on my knees"

Bill: "Summer days, sucking away, oh, i, but those summer nights"

Grand Jury: "Well, ah well, ah well, ah uh. Tell us more, tell us more"

Linda Tripp: "Try to remember your best"

Grand Jury: "Tell us more, tell us more"

Kenneth Starr: "Did he come on your dress?"

Grand Jury: Uh-huh....Uh-huh...Uh-huh....

Grand Jury: Uh-huh....Uh-huh....Uh-huh....

Bill: "Wanted to screw her but she had a cramp"

Monica: "The prez is sexy - he makes my pants damp"

Bill: "She gave me head, right in the White House"

Monica: "I said OK, just don't come in my mouth"

Bill: "Summer days, gobbling away, oh, i, but those summer nights"

Grand Jury: "Well, ah well, ah well, ah uh. Tell us more, tell us more"

Linda Tripp: "He sounds like a swell guy"

Grand Jury: "Tell us more, tell us more"

Kenneth Starr: "Did he tell you to lie?"

(Slower now)

Bill: "Press found out, it turned into a mess"

Monica: "He gave me fifty bucks to buy a new dress"

Bill: "She promised to lie, she made a vow"

Monica: "Wonder who is servicing him now"

Bill & Monica: "Sex filled dreams, ripped at the seams

But----oh--- Those White House Nights"

No comments: