Ninja!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

QUICK ONE LINERS

Zebo, a half blind 5 year old African orphan has to ride 7 miles a day to school with only one leg on a bicycle with buckled wheels and no brakes. Please give just a small donation and we will send you the video it's fucking hilarious!




I went for a job interview as a blacksmith yesterday, he said "Have you ever shoed a horse?" I said "No, but I've told a donkey to fuck off."




What is the difference between a Mercedes and a Skoda?
Princess Diana wouldn’t be seen dead in a Skoda.




The Karma Sutra has announced a new sex position called The Plumber: You stay in all day and nobody comes!




What runs sideways and fucks Jews?
Gas pipes.




I went out with a girl last week, she told me she wanted to be 'treated like a Princess'
So, I put her in the back of a Mercedes and drove it into a wall.




I’ve heard that reincarnation is making a comeback




West Midlands police are looking for a "racist attacker".

I phoned the information line, but apparently, it’s not a job advertisement!




When David Beckham scores I drink BECKS. When Paul Scholes scores I drink SKOL. When Tommy Miller scores I drink Millers. Thank GOD David Seaman was a goalie!




Apparently 60% of kids are overweight, and 70% of kids are having underage sex...
...so who is shagging all the fat kids?

No comments: