Ninja!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NAME THE MOVIE THESE QUOTES CAME FROM


  1. “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”.
  2. “Here’s Lookin’ at you, kid”
  3. “I’ll be back.”
  4. “May the Force be with you.”
  5. “I see dead people.”
  6. “Life is like a box of chocolates
  7. “They’re Here!”
  8. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”
  9. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
  10. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
  11. “I coulda been a contender.”
  12. “Show me the money!”
  13. “What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
  14. “I’ll have what she’s having.”
  15. Houston, we have a problem”
  16. “Here’s Johnny!”
  17. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
  18. “Go ahead, make my day.”
  19. “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.”
  20. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”
ANSWERS IN COMMENTS

1 comment:

a red world said...

1Gone with the wind
2 Casablanca
3 Terminator
4 Star Wars
5 The Sixth Sense
6 Forrest Gump
7 Poltergeist
8 Apocalypse Now
9 Love Story
10 Jaws
11 On the Waterfront
12 Jerry Maguire
13 Cool Hand Luke
14 When Harry Met Sally
15 Apollo 13
16 The Shining
17 Dirty Dancing
18 Sudden Impact
19 Sunset Blvd
20 Psycho