Ninja!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WALK INTO A BAR JOKES...

Four fonts walk into a bar, The barman says "Oi - get out! We don't want your type in here

A woman walks into a bar and asks the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one

A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: "Pint please, and one for the road."

A pig goes into a bar and orders ten drinks. He finishes them up and the bartender says, "Don't you need to know where the bathroom is?" The pig says, "No, I go wee wee all the way home."

A penguin walks into a bar, goes to the counter, and asks the bartender, "Have you seen my brother?" The bartender asks, "I don't know, what does he look like?"

A bear walked into a bar and says, "I'll have a beer......and some of those peanuts." The bartender says, "Why the big pause?"

A termite walks into a barroom and asks, "Where's the bartender?"

Shakespeare walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a beer. "I can't serve you." says the bartender. "You're Bard!"

This bloke walked into a pub, and said to his mate "your round." The Other one says "so are you, you fat bastard"

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, "I think I've lost an electron."

The other says, "Are you sure?"

The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»