Ninja!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MY DAUGHTER HAS GREAT TITS, SAYS FERGIE

SARAH Ferguson yesterday defended her eldest daughter insisting Princess Beatrice has developed an absolutely corking set of knockers.



The Duchess of York spoke out after the Daily Mail

Beatrice sports the finest royal charlies since Catherine of Braganza

accused the Princess of not being old enough to have breasts, while at the same time being too old not to have them.

The Duchess said: "She is a perfectly normal young woman who just happens to have HRH in front of her name and a cracking pair of charlies. She'll be just fine.

"Like all teenagers she has a tendency to slouch, but when she stands up straight, my goodness what a pair of beauties. They're like melons I tell you, melons!"

Constitutional expert Denys Finch-Hatton said: "Although she was often dismissed as unsuitable, Prince Andrew made a strategic decision in mating with Sarah Ferguson.

"For all her shortcomings the Duchess has provided the House of Windsor with the genetic material to produce generation upon generation of superbly endowed princesses."

He added: "These are, in my opinion, the finest breasts to emanate from the royal bloodline in over 300 years.

"Not since Catherine of Braganza have we had a member of the Royal Family that you would look at and say, 'Sweet Jesus, well done love'."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fat thighs , but worth a go .

Blogger said...

DOWNLOAD $12,234 within 2 months Betting Program?

Let me tell it straight.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the soccer rules. Never cared less.

I tried every thing from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. DOWNLOAD Today!!