Ninja!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

JOKES OF THE DAY 19/04

Marge was getting pretty upset about her husband's lack of attention and decided to come on a little stronger to him. After dinner, she put on her sexy, backless nightgown backward and sauntered into the living room. "Notice anything?" she asked slyly. "Yes, you've got your nightgown on backward," her husband answered simply. "How could you tell?" she cooed. "Because the shit stains are in the front,"


A lady went to her doctor for a check-up. when asked how she got the bruises on the outside of her thighs, she explained that she got them from having sex. The doctor then told her she would have to change positions until the bruises healed. She replied "Oh doctor, I can't... my dog's breath is awful!"


An old woman goes to the doctors and says, "Doctor, I have this terrible discharge." The doctor answers, "Take your panties off." So she does, he has a rummage around and says, "How does that feel?" she answers, "Wonderful, but I came for my ears!"


A woman walks into a doctor's surgery:- "Doctor, please help I've got a terrible pain in my fanny."
the doctor says let’s have a look, so she drops her knickers. Doc:- "My God, your fanny is destroyed, it's ripped to shreads, what the hell happened to you?" Woman:- "I've been raped by an elephant" Doc:- "Hold on a minute, even though an elephant is many times bigger than a human, It's cock is only a few inches bigger than a well endowed man! It couldn't possibly do this much damage!"
Woman- "Yeh, but he fingered me first!!"

No comments: