Ninja!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

WHAT IS GLOBALIZATION


Finally,
a definition of globalization that I can understand and to which I now can relate:

Question:
What is the truest definition of Globalization?

Answer:
Princess

Diana’s
death.

Question:
How come?

Answer :

An
English princess

with an
Egyptian boyfriend

crashes
in a French tunnel,

driving a

German
car


with a
Dutch engine,


driven
by a Belgian

who was
drunk


on
Scottish whisky,

(check the bottle before you
change the spelling),


followed
closely by

Italian
Paparazzi,

on
Japanese motorcycles;


treated
by an American doctor,

using


Brazilian
medicines.


This is
sent to you by


an
American,


using
Bill Gates’s technology,

and
you’re probably reading
this on your computer,


that
uses Taiwanese chips,

and

a


Korean
monitor,


assembled
by

Bangladeshi
workers


in a
Singapore plant,


transported
by Indian

lorry-drivers,


hijacked
by Indonesians,


unloaded by
Sicilian longshoremen,


and
trucked to you by Mexican illegals…. .

.

.

.

.

.

That, my friends,
is
what I call Globalization!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great definition friend. If ypu permit me, I would like to put thie post in my blog. Thanks.

a red world said...

No worries at all Kurt, take anything you need Cheers Nortygordy