Ninja!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FAT QUICKIES

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are " XL."

I've tried to find a suitable exercise video for women my age, but they haven't made one called "Buns of Putty."

I try to lose weight, but it keeps finding me.

Once upon a time, my waist and age were the same, now unfortunately, they still are.

Complaining burns calories, that’s why skinny women are such bitches.

I go to the refrigerator so many times at night; the neighbours think we have got a strobe light in the kitchen.

I’m a light eater…. As soon as it gets light, I eat.

How can I get rid of some ugly fat? Send her home to mother.

Why is a fat woman like a moped? They're both fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

No comments: